Anytime Fitness is making it very hard to find an excuse not to work out by bringing a truly 24-hour, 365-days-a-year fitness club to Letchworth Garden City, with its brand spanking new doors opening in early December 2016.
What’s on offer
Based behind Argos in Garden Square, Anytime Fitness will offer PRECOR cardio and strength gym equipment, LES MILLS classes (instructor-led and virtual, including sh’Bam, Cx Worx, Body Pump, Body Combat and Body Balance), spinning and personal training. You can also enjoy private bathrooms after your workout.
Grab a pre-sale membership discount
If you sign up now, the pre-sale membership price is £29.95 a month. Memberships at this price are likely to sell out quickly.
Standard monthly prices will be £34.95 a month and you do need to sign up for a minimum of twelve months, however you can freeze payments at any time and then start up again when you are ready. There will be a discounted membership price of £29.95 for ‘heroes’, including emergency services staff, NHS employees, teachers and carers.
If you’d like to chat about membership options with one of the team, you can pop into their pre-sale office in Garden Square and they’ll be happy to help.
Access to every Anytime Fitness club on the planet
When you join, there is a one-off payment of £30 which pays for your key fob. Once you have that, you’re entitled to use any Anytime Fitness club in the world.
Refer a friend and save money
Spread the word about Anytime Fitness and you’ll be rewarded. For every friend you refer that joins, you’ll receive £1 off your monthly membership fee.
Additional discounts at local businesses
The team has been working hard to partner with local businesses in the community. As part of your membership, you’ll also receive the following discounts:
- 10% off at Costa (includes food and all medium or large drinks, after 10am, Monday to Friday)
- £10 off at The Body Shop when you spend £25 (T&Cs apply)
- 10% off at Talents Hair Beauty and Nails (Monday to Thursday)
- 10% off at The Fruit and Veg Hut
- 10% off at Prezzo (Sunday to Friday)
- 10% off at Trespass
- 10% off at Lisa’s Posh Dogs (first visit only to new clients)
- 10% off at Bloom Florists (in-shop purchases only)
- 10% off at Mr Bransons Menswear (£30 minimum spend)
- 10% off at R & E Family Butchers (£20 minimum spend)
- 10% off at El Mexicana at Baldock Services
- 10% off at BGB Professional Dry Cleaners
- 10% off your first sports massage with Denise Southam
- Haircut for £10 at Carlo & Co. Barber Shop (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- 60 minute sunbed course at Tanique for £29.99
This gym sounds extremely promising and there has been a lot of buzz about the opening. The cost is good value as far as gyms are concerned, especially at the pre-sale price, and it’s a nice touch that they’ve included some local discounts too. We’re really excited to check this out in December.