I’m so excited to launch Mums Off Duty’s first ever giveaway! To celebrate Mother’s Day, I’ve teamed up with local Stella & Dot stylist, Natalie Terry, to offer you a fab prize.
The lucky winner will receive a beautiful ‘Wishing Necklace’ from Stella & Dot’s latest collection, in either silver, gold or rose gold, worth £32. All mums deserve a little bit of sparkle!
About Stella & Dot, and stylist Natalie Terry
Stella & Dot offers a beautiful range of jewellery, bags and accessories that helps bridge the gap between high street and high-end fashion. You can’t buy Stella & Dot in shops, it is only available directly from stylists. New collections and pieces are regularly added and all jewellery is handmade in the New York design studio.
Natalie Terry is a Stella & Dot stylist, and a local mum based in Letchworth. Natalie offers personal styling sessions, along with ‘trunk shows’, where you can host your own Stella & Dot party. Natalie also holds a monthly shopping evening at La Concha restaurant in Letchworth, where you can browse the collection and relax with a glass of wine. You can check out Natalie’s Stella & Dot website and Facebook page for more information.
How to enter
To enter this giveaway, there are two simple steps:
- Please ‘Like’ the Mums Off Duty Facebook page (if you haven’t already!)
- Please comment below on this post with: “I need new Stella & Dot jewellery please Natalie!” (Please make sure you leave your comment here on the website, and not on Facebook.)
The closing date for this competition is midnight GMT on Friday, 7 April 2017. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible to win. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email within seven days of the competition closing. Natalie Terry will be in touch with the winner to organise receipt of the prize. Full terms and conditions of entry are listed below.
Terms and conditions of entry
- Open to UK residents over 18 years old.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- This giveaway will run until midnight GMT on Friday, 7 April 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified within seven days of the competition closing.
- The winner will receive the specified prize from Natalie Terry within 28 days of the competition closing.
- The prize is as stated in the competition and cannot be substituted.
- The winner’s name may be announced on the Mums Off Duty website and related social media channels, and Natalie Terry’s Stella & Dot website and related social media channels.
- The winner’s name can be made available to other competition entrants on request.