Oh yes, it’s giveaway time again, and what a treat we have for you this month. Would you like to win this delicious gingerbread cake? Yes? Then read on!
Win this cake for Christmas in our November giveaway
Talented local baker, Lisa, runs her own business in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire called Life is Sweet Cakes, creating beautiful cakes and puddings (you can find Lisa on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
Lisa has very kindly offered to give away a gingerbread cake just like this one worth £25, to one of our lucky Mums Off Duty readers, just in time for Christmas.
This amazing cake is a three-tier gingerbread cake, with lemon frosting and gingerbread gloop from frandie macaron and ginger biscuits. How good does that sound??!
How to enter
It’s very easy to enter:
- Please ‘like’ our pinned competition post on Facebook
- Comment on this blog post with your favourite festive cake or dessert
It’s that simple!
The cake will be available anytime from 9th until 22nd December and the winner will need to collect from Lisa in Welwyn Garden City.
This giveaway will run until midnight GMT on Friday, 24th November 2017. Please make sure you get your entry in before then. Good luck!
Special 10% discount for our readers
If you’re unsuccessful in this giveaway, you can still order this fabulous cake for Christmas. Lisa is offering a 10% discount on this cake for a limited number of orders from 9th – 22nd December only*. Please contact Lisa directly to order your cake and quote ‘Mums Off Duty’ to receive your discount. When placing your order, please bear in the mind that this cake will last for about five days when stored correctly.
*Lisa is only able to accept a limited number of orders for Christmas, first come first served!
Terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents over 18 years old.
- This giveaway will run until midnight GMT on Friday, 24th November 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email within seven days of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond to claim the prize within three days of receiving our email, another winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is as stated in the competition and cannot be substituted.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Mums Off Duty and Life is Sweet Cakes social media channels.