‘Purpose: Find your truth and embrace your calling’
‘Purpose’ is Jessica Huie’s first book, where she shares her story on finding her truth, doing work that lights her up, and how she has finally reached a place where she feels happy. It will encourage you to think quite deeply about your own life and whether you are on the right path. You can read my full review here. It’s a brilliant book which I found both motivating and inspiring.
I was lucky enough to attend Jessica’s book launch a couple of weeks ago and she very kindly gave me a signed copy of ‘Purpose’ to give away to one lucky Mums Off Duty reader.
Win a signed copy of ‘Purpose’
For your chance to win, please comment below with the title of your current favourite book. It’s as simple as that!
This giveaway will run until midnight BST on Friday, 25th May. The winner will be chosen at random, and we’ll notify the winner by email within seven days of the giveaway closing.
Terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents over 18 years old.
- This giveaway will run until midnight BST on Friday, 25 May 2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email within seven days of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond to claim the prize within three days of receiving our email, another winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is as stated in the competition and cannot be substituted.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Mums Off Duty social media channels.